Follow Friday I


I usually don't have time to join in on these, but thought I'd make time this week because the question amused me. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing every one's answers.

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

5. Odd things end up in my room (things that aren't mine).

4. I always put my left shoe on first. It doesn't matter what type of shoe, be it cleat, heel, or sneaker the left one always goes on first.

3. On my shelf, books within a series have to be placed with the first book on the left with the others to the right of it.

2. This drives everyone in my family crazy (my parents & sisters), I have been known to go and reload the dishwasher after they just finished because they didn't do it right.

1. I can name a lot of songs just by listening to the first couple of notes, and can usally sing along with them after only hearing it once. .

Also, stop by and vote for what I'll read next month for Vintage Reads -> HERE (the theme is Spies/Mysteries).
You can also enter to win a copy of Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan-> HERE

Comments

  1. I love the look of your blog! I'm your new follower and can't wait to read your reviews
    Take care,
    Brie.
    Romance Around the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your blog and am your newest follower. I totally agree with you about book series. Mine are lined up like that too. Feel free to visit me whenever you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here. Nice blog theme! I'm right there with you on the bookshelf thing. I can't stand for my series to be out of order. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I was like that with the dishwasher when I first got married. Mostly I just let it slide now, although sometimes I'll still move things.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blog! *_* Followed you over from Parajunkee's site. Officially following!
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi & Happy Friday,

    You have a beautiful blog!

    I am a new follower :)

    I have listed my answers here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is beautiful! I'd love to see your room!

    I'm a new follower =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you are finally participating chick! I do that to my husband with the dishwasher. He always over loads!! I wish I could name songs. I'm always like, I have no idea who sings that. Thanks for participating in the #FF love. XOXO - Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im a new follower!
    I totally do that with songs and the boyfriend always says "wtf how do you know that song" lol!

    http://thenovelaffair.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday_19.html

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blog, love your header image! And the dishwasher thing is absolutely hilarious!

    Hop on over to my blog when you have a chance :)

    Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! New follower skipping through. Happy FF and BH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts