Soundtrack Saturday (5)

Soundtrack Saturday is a new meme hosted at Rating Reads

•Take your current read or recently finished book.
•Find at least one song that fits the story, characters, whatever.
•Post the book title and song(s) on your blog with a brief explanation of your picks. Don't forget to mention who started it.
•Head over to Rating Reads and add your post to the Mr. Linky.

Book: Blue Moon- Alyson Noel
Song: Can't Take It- All-American Rejects
Why: With help from two of my friends I picked Can't Take It by The All-American Rejects because Blue Moon was a waste of my time. My review for it will be up on Monday.


Comments

  1. What a cool meme. I am so going to have to do this! I like your comments about the book too. Sad. I had put Evermore on my TBR list because someone said she liked the book. Have you read it? If so, what did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in The Saturday Network yet again! :D

    Ouch, harsh. Though I didn't like Blue Moon either. Daemon bugged me SO BAD, ugh. And All American Rejects are pretty good, not my favorite but high up. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carin: I have read Evermore and it was okay, but not the best book I have ever read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this meme! I hadn´t heard of it before :P

    I haven't read the book yet though so I don't know... :S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts