The Inheritance Cycle Re-Reading Challenge

Just yesterday I threw out into the world the idea of Inheritance re-reading challenge and since it was such a big hit I am going to go ahead and launch sign ups for it today.




Since every fan of the Inheritance series has been waiting (impatiently) for the final book in the series, I thought what better way to prepare for it then with a reading challenge. That way we can all refresh are memories on what happened and be prepared for the final book. It's also a great way for those new to the series to jump in.
The goal is to read Eragon, Eldest and Brisinger between the dates of Oct. 18 and Nov. 8. Followed by the last book, Inheritance, anytime after it comes out.
If y'all know anyone who'd be interested in joining in, please let them know.
Rules:
  • Challenge will run from October 18- November 8 (the day Inheritance comes out *squee*)
  • Open to everyone, re-readers and newbies alike.
  • Have Fun
  • You DON'T need a blog to participate. All you need is to want to join in....and leave a comment to let me know if you don't have a blog, but still want to join in.
  • Feel free to write a post (no pressure).
  • Enter via comments and I'll link your name and blog in the post body.
Updated: As you can see I have (finally) made the button for the challenge. Hope y'all like it and can read the text.  If you would like to snag the challenge button for your blog, just visit the sidebar on the right.
Thank you to everyone who has showed so much interest in joining, y'all rock.
Second Update:
If ya'll are interested in doing a guest post for the Inheritance Challenge, stop by this post for the details. 
 
(Hostess) Orchid @ The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

Awesome participants:
Michelle @ Windowpane Memoirs 
Suzi1811
Jesse E. @ The Elliott Review
Kirthi @ Pages
The Golden Eagle @ The Eagle's Aerial Perspective
Mummazappa @ The Book Nerd Club 
The 355 @ The 355 Lives
Jess Day @ BookGeeksRule
Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess
Alex @ Blethering About Books
Courtney @ Stiletto Storytime

Comments

  1. This sounds cool. I want to participate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a blog but I still want to participate :-) Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blog but I still want to participate :-) Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm joining! This is a great challenge, but of course ~sigh~ not that much of challenge ^_^ (i kid, i kid)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely joining! :) This sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep I'm definitely in! I'll put a post up about it on my blog too, but I'll wait a little while to see if you get a button first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! It's really been three years? :O
    Amnda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too would love to join! www.bookgeeksrule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to participate. So looking forward to this. I will be posting your button on my blog as well =) ~Natasha~

    http://paranormalgoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read these book but I have been wanting to for ages. I'd love to take part!
    :)

    http://thebletheringbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great...I will need to re-read before the last book comes out to get the full effect! Thanks for hosting!

    Courtney
    Stiletto Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey .. do let me join too!!


    Are we gonna read all the three books?? It would be fun that way!!


    with warm regards
    Another Author

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to participate! The Inheritance cycle is one of my top favorite book series.
    As These Pages Fly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like fun. I've been waiting for the final book for forEVER. Sign me up!

    Shhh... Not While I'm Reading

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for letting me know! I want to re-read the books, specially because I've been waiting for the last one forever!!

    Please sign me up!!

    Gaby @ Oh My Books! (http://oh-my-books.blogspot.com)

    I'll write a post sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to part of this challenge! :) Please sign me up!

    Linda @ Most Important Letter
    mostimportantletter@gmail.com
    http://mostimportantletter.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to sing up for this! The Inheritance trilogy got me loving dragons, and I've been meaning to reread this series for a while now!

    PS: If you still need guest posts, I'm up for it!

    http://robolobolynsuniverseofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to participate! The Inheritance Series is one of my favorite High-Fantasy series :)!

    My Blog:
    http://thescribblersquill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi I'm Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess and I went to click my link to my blog and the link was broken. I was hoping you wouldn't mind re linking it up to http://paranormal-goddess.blogspot.com

    I would be so very happy ;)
    I cant wait for Inheritance to be release and this re reading challenge is perfect for while we wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts