Time Warp: Vote (1)



As a way to make Time Warp more interactive with you my awesome readers. I have decided that I will pull a couple of book options from my shelves and let YOU vote upon what I'll read and review.
So each month I'll pick a new set of books and the one that has the most votes will be my re-read of the month (and if I finish it early on I might even try to fit in the second most voted for book in to my reading).

Feel free to tweet, tell a friend, or even link about the voting..

Here are the four options for next month (April, 2011). Voting will close 3/31/11 at midnight.

Crusader by Edward Bloor, 1999.

And Both Were Young by Madeleine L'Engle, 1983. 
The Sleeper Code by Thomas Sniegoski, 2006.

The Boys Start the War/The Girls Get Even by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, 1994.

Ready to cast your vote, then click HERE.



Comments

Popular Posts