The Inheritance Cycle Re-Read Challenge...Anyone Interested in Joining?

As you probably guessed yesterday, I am a HUGE fan of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance books. So I got to thinking that with the release of the fourth and final volume in the series coming up in Novemeber of this year (so excited) that there should be some kind of re-reading challenge to get everyone all geared up for the final book. What do y'all think and would you be interested in participating? Even if you haven't read any of the book you can still take part and join in.

This post is just to test the waters and see how many people would actually be interested in taking part. Also to see what kind of time frame everyone would need to be able to finish Eragon, Eldest and Brisinger. I know that I could read all three in a week, but I don't want to make the window too short for those with super busy schedules. All thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

I'm thinking either the last week of October till November 8th when it releases for the challenge. Let me know what y'all think. Does anyone want to make a button for it (I'm not very artistic)?


Comments

  1. I'd love to join if you decide to host this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably take this challenge, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely join this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This challenge sounds good, I'm in if it goes ahead! That sounds like the right time to host it as well cause I'd be starting the re-read at the end of October, like you I'd probably be able to read them in a week but for people with busy lives (and in case I'm working by then with less time for reading!) I would suggest three weeks for it, after all a week for each book should be more then enough, even for those with hectic full schedules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I was going to reread them so I'll definitely be in the challenge. I'll be no help to you about making a button however, I'm pretty technologically challenged!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts