Wish List Wednesday (36)

Pathfinder (Serpent World, 1) by Orson Scott Card, 2010. Publisher: Simon Pulse.
Only his father knew that Rigg possessed the power to see deep down the paths of people's pasts. But it was only after his father died that Rigg discovers that he has another special gift: the power to change the past. Unfortunately, with that knowledge, all certainty and safety began to melt away. Thinking of it as a coming-of-age novel at triple speed.
Why: Have you ever just come across a book where you knew that you would in all likelihood love. Well, Just reading about this book has made me want to have it in my hands (like right this moment).

Comments

  1. Heyyyyy, this was on my WoW post a few weeks back. I still haven't read it though. Mainly, because I still need to finish Ender's Game. I'll get around to it this year, promise.

    Also, for some reason I just really like the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts