Teaser Tuesday (25)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I finally got around to reading Dread Locks by Neal Shusterman, which has been on my TBR Stack for a couple of months, and it was sooo good that I'll be taking my teaser form it this week. Hope y'all enjoy it.

As for what happened next, it would be easy to say that my brother brought in on himself. It's not like I intended it...but then, I didn't stop it, either. page 61

Comments

  1. Great teaser! I love Neal Shusterman's books, but haven't read this one...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts