Teaser Tuesday (26)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I cannot believe that I had NEVER read The Stranger by Caroline B. Cooney. This book was so good that I could barely put it down. Hope y'all enjoy the teaser.
But love was too precious. Even if it was not hers, and would never be hers, how could she be part of its ending? page 145

Comments

  1. I have read a lot of Caroline Cooney's books but this one is new to me. My teaser is from Demon Song by Cat Adams. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts