Teaser Tuesday (27)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser are from The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. I was going to include two different teasers from this book, but have decided that the second one will now be this weeks quote for my blog. Hope y'all enjoy them both.
Southbridge was the infection that festered under the seemingly healthy skin of the city. You didn't go there at night unless you were big and well armes, and surrounded by big, well-armed friends. page 100-101

Comments

  1. I read The Warrior Heir by the same author, but really didn't like the ending (too deus ex machina for me)--I love your teaser though! It certainly gives an impression of the danger of Southbridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. I'm not usually into fantasy books, but I'll have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts