In My Mailbox (75)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.

Contest(s):
Angelfire ARC (Angelfire, 1) by Courtney Allison Moulton, Feb. 15, 2011.
I'm so excited about winning an ARC of Angelfire! In fact I was so excited that I've already finished reading it and WILL have a review up for it on Monday.
A huge thanks goes out to Laura of Life After Jane. 

Library:
The Demon King (A Seven Realms Novel, 1) by Cinda Williams Chima, 2009.
I am a huge fan of fantasy books so when I found out my library had a copy of The Demon King I promptly put my name of the wait list. I'm definitely going to be starting this one as soon as I read Angelfire.

Lights Out (Fear Street, 12) by R.L. Stine, 1991.
Every now and again I just get in the mood for reading an R.L. Stine book, so after browsing the shelves at my library I decided to give this one a shot since I've never read it before. Hope it's good.

XxxHolic volume 1 by Clamp, 2004.
I'm am determined to try just about every manga that my library has to offer, so I figured why not give this one a shot. I'm hoping that this one will not disappoint me.

Fall in Love Like a Comic volume 1 by Chitose Yagami, 2007.
So Fall in Love Like a Comic sounded like a really cute read, so (library fiend that I am) I went ahead and ordered it. I'll hopefully get around to reading it tonight.

Will it seems like I am back to borrowing like crazy from the library (and absolutely loving it). I know I should probably lay off borrowing more books since I'm already a little behind in my TBR Stack, but I just can't resist going to the library and leaving with a great stack of books, plus my librarians are some of the nicest people I've ever met.
 I assure you that I will have at least TWO reviews for you lovelies again this week, along with other delightful posts to be read. And if I can manage to pull my nose out of book before I finish it, I'll even post another pre-review.
Hope y'all have had an awesome week in books. ^_^

Comments

  1. Great books you got this week. The Demon King looks amazing. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!!! Can't wait to hear what you think!!!! Thank you for sharing!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't finish Angelfire (I see you're loving it though!), but I did like The Demon King.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did my comment post? If not, I really liked the Demon King. I have her other book here, the Warrior Heir that I am going to start soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts