Who's Going to be at The Breathless Reads Book Tour?


I will try to make this as short as possible, so here goes.
Ren, Zombie Girrrl, and I will be attending the Breathless Reads Book Tour when it stops in Raleigh later this month. So my question to you is, will you be there? If so would you be interested in (as Ren and ZG put it) partaking in a book blogger identification thingy (otherwise known as BBIT)?

I am so excited about getting the chance to go and see Kirsten Miller (so getting my Kiki Strike books signed), Ally Condie, Beth Revis, Andrea Cremer, and Brenna Yovanoff. Can't wait!!!

If you are going and would be interested in meeting other book bloggers just fill out the form that's linked below.

Breathless Reads Tour Blogger Form

Comments

  1. I'm going to the one in NC. :)
    I am also the "official blogger" for the event. I get to interview them before. So excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts