Wish List Wednesday (33)

Angelfire (Angelfire, 1) by Courtney Allison Moulton, Feb 15, 2011.


This debut, the first novel in a trilogy, is achingly romantic, terrifying, and filled with blistering action.

When seventeen-year-old Ellie starts seeing reapers - monstrous creatures who devour humans and send their souls to Hell - she finds herself on the front lines of a supernatural war between archangels and the Fallen and faced with the possible destruction of her soul.
Why: Because I loved reading it and would love to have a finished copy. If you read my ARC review of it, you'll understand why I want it so much.
See my review of Angelfire.

Comments

  1. Impressive when you want to spend money on the finished copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're having a kick off party for this book and giving away books and stuff, but it's too far I can't go.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're having a party for this book and you can win books and stuff,but it's too far. :( I can't go.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts