A-Z Reading Challenge 2011


I've been wanting to try an A-Z challenge for about a year now, and couldn't pass up the opportunity to sign up and give it whirl this year.
The A-Z Challenge is hosted by Steph of Thoughts of a Book Junky.
26 books is easy, but the hardest part of this challenge for me is going to be getting my hands on a books for Q, X, and Y. I have not the slightest idea for them, but I'll check out my libraries selection and see if I can find anything.
For more info and to enter click HERE.

Will update with a list later. ^_^

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Best Foot Forward by Joan Bauer
Chalice by Robin McKinley (Review coming soon)
Dread Locks by Neal Shusterman (review coming soonish)
Emiko Superstar by Mariko Tamaki
Face On the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney (review in progress)
The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 1 by Arina Tanemura
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandria Harvey (check out my Pre-Review of it HERE)
I
J
K
Logic of Demons by H.A Goodman 
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
N
O
Pace, the by Shelena Shorts
Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowlings
R
Secret Vampire by L.J. Smith
They Never Came Back by Caroline B. Cooney
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Van Alen Legacy, the by Melissa de la Crus
W
XXxHolic 1 by Clamp
You are so Undead to Me by Stacy Jay (maybe)
Z is for Zachariah by Robert C. O'Brien

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining!!!
    Looking forward to your reviews!!
    XOXO
    Steph
    Book Junky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This challenge sounds fun! I meant to sign up a while ago (I even have a list of books ready), but I kind fo forgot. I'll definitely have to do that soon.
    I think I'll steal your X and Q books, since those are the only ones I can't find. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts