Teaser Tuesday (24)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

While I was reading Hearts at Stake by Alyxandria Harvey I found my teaser for the week. It was just so funny that i couldn't pass up the opportunity to do it for this weeks teaser. Hope y'all enjoy it.
It wasn't that I was ungrateful or didn't adore my brothers- it was just that Drake men were arrogant, unbending, and liberally laced with white-knight complexes, especially when it came to their baby sister. page 89

Comments

  1. Ooh, I like this! The book is on my shelf, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be frustrating to live with them, then--I know I don't like being watched over all the time! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite books I love how it switch back and forth between characters. How do you like it so far?

    Here is My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. Nice teaser! I'll have to read this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun read - thanks for the teaser. Love those Drake boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that description. I got a perfect mental image from it. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts