Books for Trade

In the spirit of spring cleaning I have weeded out some of the books on my shelves, some I sent to the used bookstore because they were really old and slightly weird titles, while others are ones that I've either read and won't be reading again or are not something I'd be comfortable reading. So please check out my (short) list and help me clear some much needed space up.

YA/MG ARCs for trade:
A Pearl Among Princes- Coleen Murtagh Paratore

Historical Fiction.
Panama ARC- Shelby Hiatt

If you're interested, please leave a comment with what you would like to trade and your email; or you can fill out my contact form. Either way, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Who knows, but I might add some more titles at some point as I finish going through my mountain of book.

Comments

  1. I've sent in a message via the contact form, but I'm going to comment here in case this is faster.

    Has anyone swapped with you for Incarceron? I have a list of available ARCs for swap on my blog:

    http://calicocritic.blogspot.com/p/swaps.html

    It's a little out of date, so I'm going to go work on it.

    Thanks for the chance to swap!

    Laura Hartness
    CalicoCritic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts