CSN Review

Now that the holidays are finally over, and I've found time to try out what I ordered from CSN, its time to write my thoughts.
The hardest thing for me was trying to decide what I was going to order, because there were just too many options to narrow it down in one sitting, but I finally decided upon getting a tea set. Which I absolutely adore (yes, there are pictures).

I was quite shocked at how quickly my packages arrived, I thought it would take three or more weeks, but they actually arrived in about seven days. Which was totally unexpected, especially since I ordered them in December.
As odd as this is going to sound, I really liked the packing material that was used in my tea sets package it was...different.

See, isn't it weird, but also kind neat.
Enough about the packing and whatnot, and on to what I got. I bought this adorable tea pot and six tea cups w/ saucers, which were all from the Ten Strawberry Street collection. When I first set my eyes on the Royal white Sophia tea pot and cups I knew that it was what I wanted.
I'll just say it now, I love my tea set. Its beautiful and looks just the way it did online.
I think it's a pretty good match.
While not being from the same collection, I did happen to find a cute sugar and creamer set by Corelle that fit in just nicely with the tea set I had picked. Definitely happy I went ahead and got it.

Here's a small set up. So cute.
Lastly, I bought an arm band by GUT for my new ipod. Now I have absolutely no excuses left for not exercising. It was a bit hard to get it in a first, but now it slides in pretty easy.

Would I order from CSN Stores again, absolutely.
Since I am highly satisfied with everything, I'm giving the whole experience 5 out of 5 pineapples.

Comments

  1. I've heard a lot of positive things about CSN stores--they seem to have good products!

    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! CSN seems to have a pretty good rep in regards to dealing with customers.
    BTW, I love the weird packing stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts