In My Mailbox (74)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.

Contest(s):
The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist, 1) by Rick Yancey, 2009.
I am so very excited about winning The Monstrumologist, especially since I've been wanting to read it for what seems like ages.

The Curse of the Wendigo (The Monstrumologist, 2) by Rick Yancey, 2010.
This one sounds just as good as the first book in the series, can't wait till I get to read them both.
A huge thanks goes out to Nely of All About {N}

Contest Win/For Review:
The Emerald Atlas ARC (Books of Beginning, 1) by John Stephens, April 5, 2011.
This book sounds pretty awesome. I'll be reading this one pretty soon(ish).
A huge thanks goes out to RandomBuzzers.
Trade(s):
Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel 1-3)  by Elizabeth Chandler, 1995.
I absolutely loved Elizabeth Chandlers Dark Secret books, so when Ren (All by MyShelf) offered to trade me this for a duplicate of a book I had, I couldn't resist. Thanks, Ren.

Library:
The Stranger by Caroline B. Cooney, 1993.
Oh my gosh, I started The Stranger Thursday afternoon and I could not put it down. It was so good that I finished it in just a couple of hours. This book was so good that I cannot believe I had never read it before.

Fruits Basket 15 by Natsuki Takaya, 2004.
I cannot not believe that I am up to volume 15 in Fruits Basket! I absolutely love this series!

Fruits Basket 16 by Natsuki Takaya, 2005.
Can't wait to see what will happen next!

Kaze Hikaru 1 by Taeko Wantanabe, 2006.
I stumbled across this title when I was browsing my library's online catalogue and that I'd give it a try. It sounds good.

I cannot wait to read all the books I got this week, although it might take me longer to get around to reading the ones that don't have a due date (unlike the library books that I'll have to return in the next couple of weeks).
There are so many awesome titles this week that I just can't pick what I'm most excited about getting to read, but I'm definitely looking forward to each and every one of them.
Hope y'all have had an awesome book week. ^_^

Comments

  1. Looks like you got some interesting books this week. Can't wait to see what you think of The Monstrumologist (I'll have to borrow it if it's good ;]). Hope you like Kissed by an Angel! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Monstrumologist is amazing. I can't wait to read The Curse of the Wendigo. I hope you enjoy all the books you got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO MANY BOOKS THIS WEEK! I hope you enjoy them all and happy reading! <3

    Check out my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you got this week. Fruits Basket sounds really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Reading!

    Check out my IMM to find out how to win a signed copy of Lauren Oliver's Delirium and more in my month long Valentine's Event!

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/01/imm-18.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts