Manga Challenge 2011

I'd like to thank Vasilly of 1330V for telling me about the Manga Challenge hosted by Rhinoa of Rhinoa's Ramblings.
Over the past couple of years I have found my self reading more and more mangas, so this challenge is a perfect fit for me. plus it gives me the perfect chance to re-read the first ten volumes of Ouran High by Bisco Hatori and to check out more mangas from my library.
I'll try to review some of the manga I read, but sometimes I just find them hard to review and like to read them for fun.
Since the goal is to read a minimum of 6, I should be more than able to accomplish it in a short amount of time.

Mangas Read:
1. Boys Over Flowers, 1 by Yoko Kamio
2. MeruPuri, 1 by Matsuri Hino
3. Fruits Basket 12 by Natsuki Takaya
4. Fruits Basket 13 by Natsuki Takaya
5. Fruits Basket 14 by Natsuki Takaya
6. Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts 1 by Haruka Fukushima
7. Chobits Omnibus (vols 1-4) by Clamp
8. Tsubasa 1- Clamp
9. Kaze Hikaru 1
10. Fruits Basket 15 by Natsuki Takaya
11. Fruits Basket 16 by Natsuki Takaya
12. Fall in Love Like a Comic 1
13. XxxHolic 1 by Clmap
14. Fruits Basket 17 by Natsuki Takaya
15. Angelic Layer 1
16. Metamo Kiss 1
17. Fall In Love Like a Comic 2
18. Kitchen Princess 1
19. XxxHolic 2- Clamp
20. Wish 1- Clamp
21. Fruits Basket 18
22. Fruits Basket 19
23. Fruits Basket 20
24. Fruits Basket 21
25. Fruits Basket 22
26. Fruits Basket 23
27. Beauty Pop 1
28. The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 1


Comments

  1. It sounds like a cool challenge--good luck on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should tell Jake about this one - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for signing up, looking forward to seeing what you read. Feel free to read and review way more

    ReplyDelete
  4. whaaaat?! I didn't know this existed. Good luck! I just might participate too :)

    ♥ Trish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts