Wish List Wednesday (54)

Abandon (Abandon, 1) by Meg Cabot, 2011. Published by Point.
Though she tries returning to the life she knew before the accident, Pierce can't help but feel at once a part of this world, and apart from it. Yet she's never alone . . . because someone is always watching her. Escape from the realm of the dead is impossible when someone there wants you back.

But now she's moved to a new town. Maybe at her new school, she can start fresh. Maybe she can stop feeling so afraid.
Only she can't. Because even here, he finds her. That's how desperately he wants her back. She knows he's no guardian angel, and his dark world isn't exactly heaven, yet she can't stay away . . . especially since he always appears when she least expects it, but exactly when she needs him most.

Why:  Let's see its a Meg Cabot and has mythology, I think that's all the reason I need for wanting this book.

Hunter's Moon (Avalon High: Coronation, 3) by Meg Cabot and Jinky Coronado, 2009. Publisher by HaperCollins.
The exciting conclusion to Meg Cabot's magical Arthurian manga!
Ellie has only one day left to get her boyfriend Will to truly believe he's the reincarnation of King Arthur, or the world will plunge into eternal darkness. But Will refuses to believe her! Meanwhile, the upcoming Homecoming game and dance have everyone distracted, especially Ellie. Some people aren't too happy about her Homecoming Queen nomination and are determined to cause trouble. Ellie's got to save her reputation and the world before the new moon on the night of Homecoming brings them all to a dangerous crossroad. If Ellie can't convince Will of his destiny, the world may never recover. . . .
Why: Because I MOST now how it ends! The sad things is that I cannot find a copy of this anywhere. I'd really like to re-read the rest of the series, but am seriously waiting till I can get my hands on a copy of Hunter's Moon so I can read from beginning to end.


Comments

  1. I haven't read Abandon yet, but I love Greek mythology so I am looking forward to it!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't come across a Greek mythology book I haven't liked (unless you count the second Percy Jackson, which I don't), so I'm really looking forward to reading Abandon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about this book too. I've heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abandon looks so good! Great choice!

    Here’s my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Meg Cabot was on everybody's wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts