Once Upon a Read-A-Thon

Once Upon a Read-a-ThonIt's that time again, time for the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by following lovely bloggers, Angela at Reading Angel, Lori at Pure Imgination, and Candace at Candace's Book Blog. The readathon is from July 11-13 (in other words its nearly here).

I for one cannot wait for it to start. I have a vague idea on what I'll be reading during the readathon, but have made no concrete decisions yet.
I'll probably do a little of short updates via twitter. You can find me on Twitter HERE (my handle is HauntedOrchid). You can also follow all the readathon twitter action by using the following #OUreadathon. =)
 Although I'll mainly be updating on twitter I will keep track of what I have read and mini challenges here on this post.

Best of luck to all who are participating in the readathon.


Books to be Read:

Books Read:

Mini Challenges:

Comments

  1. I can't wait!!

    Thanks so much for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating! And it's nice you posted early for those who may not have heard about it yet. Looks like it's going to be a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts