Away from Blog =)

Morning my lovelies! Hope all is well with each and everyone of you.
As you have probably surmised from the title of this post I will be away from the blog for the next few days. I'm not going on a hiatus, I'll just be a bit too busy this week to be around the blogosphere. While I may not be around to comment on every one's blogs, I have scheduled the usual weeks postings for your enjoyment. I'll be publishing any/all comments Friday, but will read them via email at the end of the day (because the always make me smile).

I know that I'm not much for posting about myself on the blog, but I thought I'd share with you where I'll be for the next few days. I will be volunteering (for the first time) at VBS at my church. I'll be helping at one of the stations (I think it was the snack one). To say I am nervous about helping at VBS would be the understatement of the year, I'm shy and very quite, and they expect us to dance (shudders). So if ya'll don't hear from me on twitter by Friday...
I will try to respond to emails over the week, but here I can make no promises since I'm most likely to be zonked out by the time the day ends (getting there around 3 and not leaving till 8 or so depending on how long it takes to clean up).

Hope ya'll will enjoy this weeks posts!  =)

Best wishes,
Orchid

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts