Random Acts of Kindness (July Sign-Up)

Book Soulmates Last month things were so crazy that I completely forgot all about the awesomeness that is Random Acts of Kindness. I'm really hoping that this month I'll be able to send out at the very least one book to someone (I had major brain-fail during May's R.A.K. and didn't get a chance to send anything out).
A huge thanks to Isalys and Vanessa over at Book Soulmates for this incredible idea they have put together. =)

You can see enter and see the rule by going -> HERE.
My (short) wish list. I also accept ARCs and gently used books as well. If you send me manga, you would definitely be making my day (I ♥ manga).


Comments

  1. I've got to get on board with this. I love the idea! Life's busy - you'll catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts