Teaser Tuesday (47)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser is brought to you by a book that left me reading till around 4am because it was just that good.
Hope ya'll will enjoy this teaser taken from They Never Came Back by Caroline B. Cooney (you can also see my thoughts on it HERE).
At what point, Ava had asked yesterday, would a mother and father decide that money and freedom mattered more than their child? Cathy did not know the answer to that question. But at what point does the child stop hoping that Mommy and Daddy will come? Pg 141

Comments

  1. Great teaser! I'll have to pull this book off my library shelves and direct it to some readers. It has languished in obscurity for a while. Too much focus on new books, I guess. My teaser is from Jane Jones: Worst. Vampire. Ever by Caissie St. Onge. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this book, but I like the teaser. Going to add it to my to-read list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts