Teaser Tuesday (50)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read

Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teaser will be from The Rag and Bone Shop by Robert Cormier. Seriously if you haven't read it then you should. Not sure if it's your kind of book then check out what I had to about it in my review HERE.
"How can you stand it. All those confessions. I've often wondered how priests handle it, sitting in the dark, listening ti all the sins, all the foul things people do to each other." Pg 70

Comments

  1. That is an interesting teaser. I have only read a couple by Cormier and not this one. My teasers are from The Vampire Stalker by Alison Van Diepen and Breaking Point by Pamela Clare. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a few books by Robert Cormier; I'm always impressed by what I read of his.

    Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts