Tiny Blog: Upcoming Things for Oct.

Since I haven't had time to finish my review of The Ghost and the Goth- Stacy Kade, or any other reviews, I though I'd do a post on upcoming..events (I guess that word will work).

So here we go:
On the 14th will be the beginning of my contest for The Half-Made World- Felix Gilman. One winner and open to all residents of the US (sorry International and Canadian followers).

The 15th is the starting point for my two year blogoversary, which is on Oct 22nd.

This month expect reviews of The Ghost and the Goth, The Half-Made World, and a few other undetermined books.

Now I'm off to finish Running Out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix and get some more reading done on The Half-Made World by Felix Gilman and recover from the Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon.

Comments

  1. I'm interested in your review of The Ghost and the Goth! I've heard some positive and not so positive things about it, and I'm still undecided.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts