Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

I kept seeing Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon everywhere and decided that it sounded like fun. What bookaholic could resist an entire day of reading, I know I couldn't. Click HERE to sign up. Starts tomorrow morning.

I'll list the books I have read and am currently reading below.

Plan to read:
The Half-Made World- Felix Gilman
Running Out of Time- Margaret Peterson Haddix

Reading Now:
La Corda d'Oro, VOL 1- Yuki Kure

Finished:
Vampire Knight, VOL 4- Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, VOL 5- Matsuri Hino
Death Note, VOL 2
Death of a Village- M.C. Beaton
Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time, VOL 1- Tohko Mizuno

Good luck to everyone participating, hosting, or cheering. ^_^

Comments

  1. I'm participating, too :) It will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of your cheerleaders for the day. You've got a gorgeous site! Hope you're getting off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read, Read, Read and you will succeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, hope you're having fun! I AM! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having fun, and getting some good reading in.
    I've read some of the Vampire Knight manga series. Thanks for reminding me that I should go back and read some more of it.
    Happy readathoning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts