Halloween Read-A-Thon End (Very Late Edition)


I cannot believe that I forgot to write my end of the Halloween Read-A-Thon post till now.
A huge thanks goes out to Lesley of Young Adult Books Reviewed for hosting an awesome readathon.
I didn't do to well on the reading front this time, I only finished two books and 50 pages of a third. Oh well, I'll try to better on the next one.

Now on to the books that I read:
Jade Green: A Ghost Story by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (I've read it before, just not in a few years, but it was so good that I couldn't resist re-reading it for the readathon).
The Half-Made World by Felix Gilman (this book was amazing, I'll be reviewing it soon(ish), plus I'm giving away a copy *ends Oct 31*).

I started Sorcerers of the Nightwing by Geoffrey Huntington (another re-read. I didn't get a chance to get to far into it, but I'll definitely try to sit down and finish it one of these days).

Comments

Popular Posts