Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon End


I cannot believe that it's already over. I feel like I have accomplished so much reading, and yet I didn't make the whole 24 hours (had to get some sleep so I'd be awake for church today). Thanks to all the lovely cheerleaders and readathoners that stopped by and left such awesome comments and to everyone that helped make an awesome read-a-thon. Congrats to all those who made it through to the end!

Here's a list of what I read:
Vampire Knight, VOL 4- Matsuri Hino

Vampire Knight, VOL 5- Matsuri Hino
Death Note, VOL 2
Death of a Village- M.C. Beaton (245 pages)
Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time, VOL 1- Tohko Mizuno
La Corda d'Oro, VOL 1- Yuki Kure

What I started and didn't finish:
Running out of Time- Margaret Peterso Haddix (I got half-way through and realized that I should really be getting some sleep).

What I wanted to read, but didn't get around to:
The Half-Made World- Felix Gilman


Comments

  1. Wow, impressive Readathon! I'm already looking forward to April's readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts