Dewey's Read-A-Thon: Mid-Event Meme



Mid-Event Survey:


1. What are you reading right now? Death of a Village- M.C. Beaton and Haruka, VOL 1 (can't remember the authors name at the moment).

2. How many books have you read so far? 3

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Note sure, yet.

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Thought I had, but mom left note that it was also cleaning day, plus I over slept.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? See having to help clean. Got them done as quick as possible and read between chores.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? All the mini challenges, so many yet not enough time to read and participate in them all.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, I think it's pretty awesome as is.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Plan out what I was going to read ahead and make sure I wouldn't have any interruption.

9. Are you getting tired yet? Not yet, it's still quite early (for me).

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Move around everyone now and again it helps to keep you awake.

Comments

  1. Moving around definitely helps; although I'm pretty sure I look like an idiot pacing my house, book in hand. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. North to South
    and East to West
    Readathon Readers
    Are the Best!
    Sea to Sea
    and Coast to Coast,
    Readathon Readers
    have Read the Most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1, 2, 3, 4
    Hope your book isn’t a bore
    5, 6, 7, 8
    And your readathon is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it's amazing how many mini challenges there are! They're a lot of fun, but I decided not to do them this year so I could focus in on reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say hi and see how you're doing. Hope you're having fun! I'm not doing so great myself, but it's fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't let the late hour
    Make you dour,
    Just get up and stretch--
    You'll feel the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mini-challenges are fun but so distracting. It's hard to find that balance, but it sounds like you've still managed to fit in some good books. Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts