Book Blogger Hop (First Time)

Book Blogger Hop
I've seen the Book Blogger Hop around for quite some time, but have just now decided to give it a shot. Thanks Jennifer of Crazy-for-Books for putting toghter this awesome meme.
For more information about the Book Blogger Hop or to join click HERE.
"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

A library like the one from Beauty and Beast. It's like the perfect haven for any bookworm, plus it just looks really cool, and yes, I would want it to be completely filled up wit all my favorite books and then some.

Comments

  1. Just hopping by on follow friday :) The song keeps running through my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a library too, a gothic one!
    Happy Friday! I am an old follower.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the hop! Its my favorite meme, because I always find new blogs to follow - like yours!

    Sarah
    http://sarahreadstoomuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm doing my rounds for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday so I'm stopping to say say hello. :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    I'm an new follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this answer a few times. I agree. It would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a new hopper and I a new follower. I like the look and content of your blog. Hope yo will stop by!.I have a contest right now.


    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy
    contest http://tinyurl.com/23b5ug2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by from the hop....first-time visitor.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer to this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, welcome to the blog hop! What a gorgeous site you've got here.
    What I would like is more time for reading and more space for book storage: so therefore a TARDIS: a time machine that bigger on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, this library has come up several times XD I can't blame you either, it is an AWESOME library!

    Check out my Follow Friday, Blog Hop and Giveaway HERE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts