Fragile Eternity

Author: Melissa Marr
Title: Fragile Eternity1
Series: Wicked Lovely (book 2)
Number of Pages: 400
Publication Date: 2009
Genre: Fantasy
Synopsis: "Seth never expected he would want to settle down with anyone—but that was before Aislinn. She is everything he'd ever dreamed of, and he wants to be with her forever. Forever takes on new meaning, though, when your girlfriend is an immortal faery queen. Aislinn never expected to rule the very creatures who'd always terrified her—but that was before Keenan. He stole her mortality to make her a monarch, and now she faces challenges and enticements beyond any she'd ever imagined."


OMZ!!! Fragile Eternity was brilliant. It’s by far the best book in the entire series.

I don't know what I could possibly say about the book without giving something away. But I will say that I absolutely loved this book. Mainly because the book was told from Seth’s point of view and he’s an awesome character to read about. I loved all the twists in this book.
Fragile Eternity had a faster pace then the two previous books, which made it an easier read.
I would tell you my favorite part of the book, but it would definitely give something away and I'd hate to ruin it for someone who hasn't read it yet.
One thing I really like about this series is the difference between the four courts and how they balance each other out. I also love the struggle for power and how certain characters keep trying to tip the balance in their favor. I am definitely happy that I didn’t give on this series after the first book.
After reading Fragile Eternity I cannot wait to read Radiant Shadows when it comes out.

Fragile Eternity earns 5 out of 5 pineapples.
Orchid
Wicked Lovely
Ink Exchange 
_________________________________________________________________________________
1. Fragile Eternity was borrowed from the library.

Comments

  1. I am SO glad to hear that this was wonderful! I really wanted to LOVE the first two books, but I didn't. I barely even liked the second one. I'm so glad to see that I won't be wasting my time when I inevitably read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these series, Melissa Marr is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Wicked Lovely but didn't care for this as much. (I didn't read Ink Exchange so can't comment). I like her writing but I think my problem is that I'm not a huge fairy fan.

    I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Great review and I love the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Orchid. I just stole Gregory's computer to catch up on my blogging. I didn't realize he was signed in to Google when I put in that last comment.

    He's going to kill me! Oh, well, the last comment was me but you can put it in as Gregory. It will make him sound like he is really in touch with his feminine side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa told me what she did. See what happens when I'm so generous with my computer?

    Just for the record, I did not read Fragile Eternity but am glad to hear that you liked it so much.

    I did read and enjoy the Twilight series so do you think I'd like this one?

    Got to admit, I'm usually more into action than romance. Enjoy all the great books you got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gregory: I too prefer action to romance.
    I wouldn't say that it's action packed, but Fragile Eternity is definitely worth reading. Although you'd have to read Wicked Lovely first. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts