Wish List Wednesday (28)

Slawter (The Demonata, 3) by Darren Shan, 2006.

Lights. Camera. Slawter! Grubbs Grady and his half-brother Bill-E are thrilled to join their uncle Dervish as onset consultants for the newest movie by cult horror producer David A Haym. Shot in a deserted town renamed Slawter, the demon-themed movie is to be Haym's masterpiece. But as strange incidents disrupt the set, Grubbs begins to wonder whether more than filming is afoot.
Why? I want Slawter because I have found that The Demonata series has been the series that has come the closest to scary me, plus I really enjoy Darren Shan's writing style and the characters that he creates.


Comments

  1. Yes! Slawter is one of the best books in the series, in my opinion. But the whole series is scary. >_< Gave up on it though...

    Still, great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts