Out With a Bang Read-A-Thon



I thought the read-a-thon season was over, but I'm so glad to have found one more to do before the year is over.

Here's what Casey of The Bookish Type (the host) has to say about the Out With a Bang Read-A-Thon.
The Readathon will run from December 29 - 31 and participants will be reading as many books as they can during that time! This Readathon is mainly to finish off the fabulous debuts for the Debut Author Challenge, but participants don't have to focus on that category if they have non-debut books that they would like to finish before 2010 ends.



I'm not sure what I'm going to read for it yet, but it must likely be something from my very long TBR pile.

Comments

  1. Hi Orchid! Thanks so much for participating and posting! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts