Out with a Bang Read-a-Thon

 
Today is the start of the last read-a-thon of the year, and for me its a doubly awesome day. Why, because i get to have a perfect excuse to read for three days straight, plus today is my birthday.
 
I'm still not sure what I'll read, but I will definitely be updating this post with what I do end up reading.
Hope y'all have a great day.
 
Update:
Yesterday was a complete bust reading wise, and today wasn't much better, but I plan on reading nearly all day tomorrow.
 
Reading:
 Best Foot Forward- Joan Bauer
Finished:
I'm almost done with Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, I have like 100 pages left, so I'm counting it as finished.
Bad kitty: Catnipped, vol 1 by Michelle Jaffe (manga)
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts