Wish List Wednesday (28)

The Healer's Keep (Seer and the Sword, 2) by Victoria Hanley, 2002.
Something is threatening the legendary Healer’s Keep, where students gifted in the healing arts are trained. Will they learn enough in time to keep the darkness at bay? Or will the Shadow King turn their gifts against them and once again walk the world?
When I found out a few years ago that one of my all time favorite fantasy books The Seer and the Sword, which I have re-read many times, had a sequel I knew that I would one day have to get it. Sadly, I'm still wishing for it because I can't seem to find a copy anywhere.
All I've got to say is that it sounds awesome, and I hope to find a copy real soon so that I can finally read it.
Plus I just love the cover for it!

Comments

  1. Ooh, I remember The Seer and the Sword, but I never read it. The cover looks gorgeous though. I love the washed out effect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts