Holiday Read-A-Thon- Sign Up/Mini Challenges


Yep, you guessed it. I couldn't resist one more read-a-thon before the year ended. 
To sign up visit Liza at WhoRuBlog

For Liza's read-a-thon challenge, my family and I (parents and sisters) donated a couple of toys to Toys for Tots.
I'm going to be re-reading the whole Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis. I haven't read them in a few years and thought, what better way to get in the holiday mood then by reading them. Plus by the time I finish all seven books I will have reached 200 read this year.

Books to be read:
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle


Books finished for the read-a-thon:
The Magician's Nephew 
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Horse and His Boy


Fruist Basket vol 7 by Natsuki Takaya
The Gift of the Magi (I can't remember who wrote it)
Orchid

Comments

Popular Posts