Wolverine The Beginning

X-men Origins: Wolverine; I can't wait for this movie! I loved the first two X-men movies, the third one was good, but not as good as the previous two. Plus I think that Hugh Jackman is one of the best actors and he has a really cool accent.

I recommend watching The Prestige. It has both Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale (or Wolverine and Batman).


"Set roughly twenty years before X-Men, the film will focus on Wolverine's violent past, and his early encounters with William Stryker (Danny Huston). The Weapon X program and his interactions with other mutants will be explored, including his complex relationship with Sabretooth (Liev Schreiber)."



X-men Origins: Wolverine hits theaters on May 1, 2009.


Dame Orchid

P.S.
In the next day or so I will post my review on Something Rotten by Alan Gratz.

Comments

  1. Ooh, I want to see that. It looks really good!

    DEADPOOL!!! Can't wait to see Deadpool in the live-action movie form. I love playing as him in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. The swords are AWESOME! I think Deadpool is my favorite MUA character, even above Captain America and Spider-Man. (Spider-Man is way funnier in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, but only if he wins a fight)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts