Take Me To Your Leader...


Haha, no, it's not that kind of alien book.

I finally read "The Dangerous Days of Daniel X" after putting off reading it for a couple of months, and I must say it has turned into one of my favorite books. The story is extremely fast paced, with an excellent cast of characters (I finished it in two hours).

Daniel's right, he definitely has the coolest power. You will be hard pressed to find a better book then "The Dangerous Days of Daniel X" (even if it is about aliens, it is well worth the time it takes to read it). I would totally tell you more about the book, but I am afraid that I might give something important away.

In my opinion James Patterson (author of Maximum Ride) has struck gold yet again with his latest series.

For another sparkling review of "The Dangerous Days of Daniel X" Check out Dahlia's Eclectic Mind .

"The greatest superpower of all isn't to be part spider, part man, or to cast magic spells -- the greatest power is the power to create.
Daniel has that power.
Daniel's secret abilities -- like being able to manipulate objects and animals with his mind or to recreate himself in any shape he chooses -- have helped him survive. But Daniel doesn't have a normal life. He is the protector of the earth, the Alien Hunter, with a mission beyond what anyone could imagine.
From the day that his parents were brutally murdered in front of his very eyes, Daniel has used his unique gifts to hunt down their assassin. Finally, with the help of The List bequeathed to him in his parents' dying breath, he has located the killer.
Now, on his own, he vows to take on his father's mission--and to have vengeance in the process."

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. I love that book! It is so awesome. I hope the series keeps going for a while since Maximum Ride looks to be on it's last book. Can't wait for MAX and the next Daniel X book. I also really want Daniel X: Alien Hunter, the graphic novel. I don't think it comes out till later this month though. Can't wait! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Daniel X audio book. I loved it! If I ever get the chance to meet an alien, I hope they're like Daniel X. He's so cool. I liked the part where he was playing cards with his family and he had the ace of kitties and something else that I can't remember right now. But it was funny. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts