Batman R.I.P.

Does anyone read Batman?

I seriously need to know did they kill Bruce Wayne/Batman? Who was behind everything (like the whole black glove thing)? And was the ending left as wide open as I have heard (I heard the end stunk, like M. Night Shyamalan's endings)? Any and all answers would be great. I really need to know, since Batman is like my favorite comic book character of all time (followed closely by Raven from T.T.)

If Batman is gone, I think Robin (Tim Drake) will be the next Batman, while my friend Dahlia disagrees. Who do you think will be the next Batman.

The following are links to a couple of articles on the ending of Batman R.I.P. news.bbc.co.uk http://geeksofdoom.com/2008/05/20/comic-review-batman-676-batman-rip-1/ http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=9371

Dame Orchid

p.s. I think Batman will be back, maybe not in 2009. But he will be back. DC Comics would have to be completely INSANE if they left him DEAD dead (yes I know I wrote that twice).

Comments

  1. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Why, DC, why?!?!? What did Batman ever do, other than save thousands of lives on countless occasions? T_T

    I'm not really sure how I feel about Tim Drake becoming the new Batman. He has become rather serious as of late, and I think that might be part of what's been making Teen TItans stink in recent issues. Maybe they'd be better off without him.
    But then, who would be the new Robin? Batman's son Damian? Who knows, he could be a reckless daredevil and end up getting half the team killed! But then, maybe a reckless daredevil would make things more interesting (wihtout the team getting killed, of course)... or the team would just fall apart after Tim left, leaving nothing left for Damian to ruin. We all know what happened when they killed Superboy.
    (sorry this was so long. I have a lot of thoughts on the subject. I could go on and on and on...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts