When In Rome & Smoothie Song

Starting with my last post, I'm going to introduce you to some of my favorite songs and artist.

While I have only been able to find Nickel Creek's self titled album, they are still one of my favorite groups to listen to. The three members of Nickel Creek are an extremely talented group of musicians. Nickel Creek's music sounds just as great, if not better when it's just them picking (no singing).
Nickel Creek is currently taking a break from touring as a group, as (some) members of the group either work on solo albums or something.

Their songs range from sad ballads to upbeat songs that has you tapping your fingers along to the music.

The two songs that I picked showcase their versatility as musicians.

(Smoothie Song)

(When in Rome)

My musical tastes tend to range from mainstream, classic, and bluegrass (in country music) all the way to a little bit of classic rock (AC/DC and The Rolling Stones). I even find myself drawn to classical music these days. Mainly Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture", which I now have on my i-pod (yay).

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. The only things we have in common music wise is the classical music, I'm sad to say. I used to like classic rock, but that was before I discovered alternative, rock and metal. But seriously, finding music is reaaaaaaaaallllly hard for me. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts