Spinning Pages (1) Heartless = Heartless


Oftentimes, while I'm reading a song will pop into my head because the book makes me think of it; sometimes the reverse happens and a random song will make me think of a book I have read. Spinning Pages is a combination of my love for books and music. 




The other day, whilst I was listening to some music at the gym one of the songs that started playing made me think of Marissa Meyer's Heartless...and not just because they shared the same title



U-Kiss' song Heartless came on and all I could think about was Marissa Meyer's book Heartless. While it was at first funny, because they shared the same title, it was the lyrics that really made it work. Especially these lines:
oh heartless heartless
baby you’re heartless
You are the one person who can rebuild my ripped up heart
baby you’re heartless

(translated by KpopRival)
As they made me think of Catherine and her decent into madness! As well as how a certain, not to be named character, attempted to steal her heart for his kingdom...I'm sure we can all guess who and how that played out, right!

Again, the song is by U-Kiss and from their mini album Stalker! Because the song is well worth listening to, you can check out the audio below. 



What did you think of the pairing of Heartless with, well, Heartless? Hope you are just as excited as I am for this new blog feature!

Comments

Popular Posts