This Book is So (7): Going to Banish My Reading Lazies




You know sometimes you're in the middle of a book and are just about to explode with feelings, be they good or bad, and you just want get them out there and no one is willing to listen. Well, that's what "This Book is So" is for; tell us how your current read is making you feel. Are you head over heels in love with, feeling kind of 'meh' about it, or maybe it's making you feel rage-y.



I'm coming clean, I have been in a kinda almost book slump lately. I not sure I would actually dub it a slump, more like I have the reading lazies. It's just that the weather is, well is was, so nice and warm that sitting down to read just was not in the cards. This happens about twice a year. When it warms up; then again when it's cold and I just want to hibernate till it's warm again, so don't worry.

Yet, this book I started is breaking through my current lazy reading. 

Lately, I've been eyeing books and getting this feeling.

But, the book I'm currently reading has me feeling more like this.

 I am so happy to be feeling like this about this book and cannot wait to tell y'all about it.

Here's a hint (or two): I'm currently reading a middle grade book by an author who has some fairly popular non-middle grade books. The main character is highly interesting, to me, even  though he claims that he's no good and that you'll be annoyed with him by time the book ends. And, it may feature some evil book guardians...

I'm sure y'all can easily figure out what it is I'm reading. Frankly, I am just happy to be breaking through the reading lazies and returning to reading.

Comments

Popular Posts