Teaser Tuesday: Friday Barnes, Girl Detective & Lost and Found

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Friday Barnes, Girl Detective by R.A. Spratt and Lost & Found by Obert Skye. Enjoy.

Friday Barnes, Girl Detective (Friday Barnes, 1) by R.A. Spratt-
But here you are in real life, with the watch tan line on your left wrist. But your scar is, and always has been, over your right eye.
This may be one of my favorite middle grade books this year! Sure the year's barely started but...it has so many qualities that make it such a enjoyable read.

You can see my full (albeit ramble filled) thoughts on Friday Barnes, Girl Detective by R.A. Spratt bu checking out my review of it.



Lost and Found (Witherwood Reform School, 2) by Obert Skye-
"It's an awful place," Tobias whispered. "There is something sinister going on here. I would do almost anything to get me and my sister out of here."
And here is yet another book I've very much enjoyed this year! Ah, now the wait for book three ensues.

You can see why I enjoyed Lost & Found by Obert Skye so much by checking out my review.

Comments

Popular Posts