This Book is So (6): Going to Make Me Ugly Cry




You know sometimes you're in the middle of a book and are just about to explode with feelings, be they good or bad, and you just want get them out there and no one is willing to listen. Well, that's what "This Book is So" is for; tell us how your current read is making you feel. Are you head over heels in love with, feeling kind of 'meh' about it, or maybe it's making you feel rage-y.


Right now, I'm reading this one book that is tearing my heart to pieces. I'm somewhat afraid to progress further into it because the movie (I didn't realize that the movie was based upon the book) made me cry big ugly tears. I have never cried so much over something as that movie. Even thinking about it now and what is still to come in my current read is giving me chills.

When you realize that the further you get into the book the more you want to cry your eyes out.

I knew going in the some of the scenes were going to be intense, but, I did not think it would affect me this badly. I generally don't even get misty eyed when reading. That and I can only think of maybe 10 books that have made me teary eyed, so, this is very surprising.


The one just above, well that's how I feel about crying. 

Comments

  1. I haven't had a book like this in a while, so I'll have to check out whatever book you're reading once you post your review! :D Recently, I've been reading a ton of fantasy, old favorites and funny contemporaries, but it's always the quiet ones that are the tearjerkers, so I'm on the lookout for a book that'll make me cry like the time Neji died. Or the ending of Angel Beats works out well too ;-;

    - Eli @ The Silver Words
    #commenting365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book was incredible!! Though not fiction, as it was based on the Passion (or more precisely the movie the Passion was based upon the book). I have never cried so much while reading as when I read this one. =)

      Angel Beats!! Oh my goodness!! That anime was brutal!! *plans rewatch*

      So, curious, what old favorites have you been reading, Eli???

      Thanks so much for stopping by!! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts