Teaser Tuesday: Night of the Twisters

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Night of the Twisters by Ivy Ruckman. Enjoy.

Night of the Twisters by Ivy Ruckman-
In that second I could see my mother's car hurtling through the air, see it ripping open, the black funnel sucking her out and swirling her away. I could hear her scream!

This book was every bit as intense as the first time I read it (long ago). If you want an intense book that will take your breath away and leave you on the edge of your seat, this is the book for you.

You can see my full thoughts on (one of my favorite books ever) Night of the Twisters by Ivy Ruckman by checking out my full review.

Comments

Popular Posts