Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon

I almost forgot that I wanted to participate in the Read Your Own Books readathon. So here is my last minute post for it.
I'll be posting all my updates here, and on twitter with #SIRYOBM.
Thanks to the awesome Monica of The Bibliophilic Book Blog for putting this together. =)

The readathon goes from today till Sunday September 18 at 9pm.

I'll add what I'll be reading later when I actually get a chance to read. =)
What I plan to read:
I think I'll just play it by ear...in other words I have not the faintest idea.

What I'm reading:
Foundling by D.M. Cornish

What I've finished:
Soulmate by L.J. Smith
In the Forests of the Night by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Snack-wise:
Umm, I cannot find anything. :(
Where I'll be vegging out:

Most likely my bedroom floor, or the livingroom couch.

Comments

Popular Posts