Teaser Tuesday (55)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teasers are coming from The Goblin Wood and The Goblin Gate by Hilari Bell and Amazing Agent Jennifer 1 by Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir.  Hope ya'll will enjoy them.
The Goblin Wood by Hilari Bell (my review).
"...Since the first attack, we've had to move our defended border back towards the midlands four times."
    The Grinding, bloody chaos of the great retreat two years ago echoed in Tobin's memory as the priest went on. page 100
The Goblin Gate by Hilari Bell (my review).
Tears rose in Senna's eyes, but she blinked them back. Her courage was more moving than if she'd let them fall, and the need to tell her the truth welled up in Jeriah's heart. page 78
Amazing Agent Jennifer 1 by Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir (my review).

"I didn'y say anything. He hung up."
"You can't miss this field test. I need you as my control agent."

Comments

Popular Posts