Labor Day Weekend Read-a-Thon

Did ya'll honestly think I wouldn't participate in the latest read-a-thon. I know, pure nonsense to think that I would pass up an opportunity to read for hours on end, and maybe I'll even be able to knock out some books from my TBR stacks.

Thanks to Katie of Katie's Book Blog for putting together this impromptu readathon together.

I'll probably do most of my updates via Twitter. You can follow all the action by using the #LDReadathon hashtag.
I'm hoping to read:
A Certain Scientific Railgun 1
Night World vol 2 by L.J. Smith
Toradora 2
Currently Reading/Listening:
The Seeing Stone by Holly Black and  Tony DiTerlizzi
Soulmate by L.J. Smith
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Finished:
Dark Angel by L.J. Smith
Nightschool 1: The Weirn Books by Svetlana Chmakova
Alice 19th: The Lost Word 7 by Yuu Watase
The Chosen
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Field Guide (Spiderwick Chronicles, 1) by Holly Balck & Tony DiTerlizzi

Pages read:
1,336

Comments

  1. I'm sure you'll get to them all. Have fun and happy Labor Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The nightworld books by L.J smith. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts