In My Mailbox (104) Books that I Have Forgotten to Mention

In My Mailbox, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristy of The Story Siren.

Won:
Goliath *ARC* (Levithan, 3) by Scot Westerfeld, September 20, 2011. Published by Simon Pulse.


Thanks to Simon&Schuster.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone *ARC* by Laini Taylor, September 27, 2011. Published by Little, Brown and company.
I cannot wait to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, although I am so glad that this is not the final cover.

Thanks to  Tara of Hobbitsies.

Conspiracies (Shadow Grail, 2) by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill, 2011. Published by Tor Teen.
I really, really need to read the first book, which I happen to have. I'm sensing a pattern of needing to read a previous book before I can read what's in my IMM this week.

Thanks to Tiger Holland of All-Consuming Books

The Fitzosbornes in Exile (The Montmaray Journals, 2) by Michelle Cooper, 2011. Published by Knopf Books for Young Readers.

Thanks to RandomBuzzers.

Bought:
The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klaus, 1992. Published by Laurel Leaf.
I kind of forgot to IMM this one when I bought it a few months ago, bad me. The Silver Kiss was one of my favorite books, so when I saw it in the cover that I had first read it in (from the library) I had to have it. Definitely looking forward to one day re-reading it.

Gallows Hill by Lois Duncan, 1997. Published by Dell Books.
I really enjoyed read Gallow Hill last year when I borrowed it from the library, so I went ahead and bought it when spotted it at the used bookstore.

So the mass majority of the books in my IMM this week are ones that I out in a stack and forgot to mention a few months ago.

Tomorrow is the last day to enter the Ladybird, Ladybird giveaway.
 I know what I'll be reading in the next few weeks....Behemoth. Yep, I need to read book two before I can tackle Goliath. Cannot wait to read both of them.

Comments

  1. Ahhhhh I can't tell you how JEALOUS I am that you got an ARC of Goliath haha-- I am obsessed with this series and cannot wait to get my hands on the last book! Hope you enjoy it ;)

    You can see my IMM here :) Happy Reading!!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Goliath ARC! So much jealousy! I'm loving your mailbox ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that cover for Daughter of Smoke and Bone is not good. I enjoyed my first visit here. My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower! LOOOVE the blog layout! I've never seen that cover of Daughter of Smoke and Bone, its very neat! Love your IMM this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts