Teaser Tuesday: Killer Spirit


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Killer Spirit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. Enjoy.

Killer Spirit (The Squad, 2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes-
“Second thoughts? About the Squad?"
She nodded.
"I'm starting to think the CIA is seriously deranged for letting us do this," I told her, "but that doesn't mean I don't want to do it." I paused. "Actually, the fact that we probably shouldn't be doing this kind of makes me want to do it more."
Zee snorted. "Adrenaline junkie," she accused.



I enjoyed Killer Spirit more than Perfect Cover, and there were some hilarious lines throughout the entire book. I just had to include this entire dialogue for example. Though it is far from the funniest things to come out of the characters mouths.

You can see my full thoughts on Killer Spirit (and Perfect Cover) by checking out my review.

Comments

Popular Posts